The ruins of the former Cistercian monastery Dunbrody Abbey are located in a rural setting on the banks of the Campine River. The monastery was founded around 1170 and construction was completed in 1220. The pure dimension of the building is awe-inspiring. The cruciform church is 59 meters long and also the cloister has respectable dimensions. After the dissolution of the monasteries Dunbrody was abandoned in 1536.
Opposite the abbey there is a hedge labyrinth with a lookout tower in the centre.